Complete 12 Holes Of Epic UV Fun!
AIM OF THE GAME
The aim of the game is to complete all the holes, the person with the lowest score wins.
How To Play
Simply start by placing your ball on the green at the start of the hole. Take turns by putting the ball (using the golf club) towards the hole, count how many shots it takes you until you sink the ball in the hole. Record how many shots it takes to sink the ball in the hole on the scorecard. At the end of the game add up the scores.
- Our crazy golf course has 12 marked holes that are numbered. Players must complete each hole in number order without skipping any hole.
- There is to be no more than 6 people in a group on any one hole.
- There is a 6 shot limit per hole, so once you get to 6 shots, move on to the next hole.
- If the ball goes off the course, replace the ball at the start of the hole with a one stroke penalty.
- If the ball ends up against an edge or obstacle it may be moved one clubhead length out
- Every player should take their first shot before any player takes a second shot.
- The ball nearest to the hole putts first.
- No Running, Climbing, using your club inappropriately. Do not swing the club above your knees.
- Take care as areas of the course are dark.
- You must be over 12 years of age to play the course on your own. All players under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- There are times when the Glo Crazy Golf course is not supervised by a Dynamic Entertainment member of staff – mainly term-time Monday-Friday. During these times, all players must be over 18 years of age or accompanied by a adult.
- Please remain on the paths and walkways as you walk around the course. No climbing walls or props.
- For the safety of all, please ensure that you stand behind the person putting, ensuring you’re not within swinging distance of others around you.
- In order to ensure that the pace of play is maintained, please keep up with the group ahead.
- Do not let children walk across other players’ games